Thursday, October 20, 2011

A CD release party for 5 O'Clock!

I come to you now vocally by my iPhone. So if any of this looks a little weird, it's not me, it's me talking to my phone. My phone doesn't always know what I mean, but I'm not typing so I'm just speaking. It's a lot harder to do. But I digress.

I'm throwing a CD release party December 8, 2011. It will take place at Vanguard University of Southern California in The Cove. I am so excited and the event planner, Jennifer Wallace, is helping me to plan the event.

I have a few volunteers who have volunteered to help. I am hoping to find others who are willing to do the same. People who can get the word & invitations out, and bring a friend or two or three. I'll keep you posted on all that happens.

If you would like to help, yes you reading this blog right now, please send me an email. You can visit me on my Facebook music page, and let me know there too.

Www.Facebook.com/Elva Frye.

Not only will I be sharing some of the songs, but I will also talk about Face of Harvest and all that's happening there too. It's going to be a really fun night with a lot of fun people and great music, yummy desserts, and a lot of love to go around. I hope to see you there.

It's also close enough to Christmas, so if you want to pick up a few CDs for Christmas presents, you can do it there! We'll even have wrapping paper and bows for you to wrap your purchased CDs with.

I will be posting pictures of our last cd release party. It was a blast. So, put the date on your calendar December 8, 2011, at 7 PM in Southern California. Love, Elva

PS
I couldn't help myself. I went back and made a few corrections that my iPhone didn't catch.

No comments: