Friday, September 2, 2011

New WEBSITE! and.... Five O'Clock: NEW CD IS HERE! Finally. :)

... For Download ONLY, to you who "LIKE" my Facebook Page. If you download, please shoot me an email, and I will be SURE to send you a PDF copy of the CD ARTWORK by my amazing Artist of a cousin, Melissa Diaz.

She is an artist, costume designer, brand expert, and website builder extraordinaire. I am so honored to have her as my cousin, and hope you'll look her and her amazing work up.

So much NEW content on the website, and new songs, and new concerts and events coming up.

We're in the midst of trying to plan a CD Release Party, so it would be AWESOME if some of you want to help out, volunteer, donate a great "laid back, kick back" space that can fit about 125 people. We'll have to keep it manageable. A cafe anyone? A blessing for your cafe, and a place for me to open up and share some music from Five O'Clock and then enjoy some listening.

Just shoot me an email if you think your gifts, talents, and abilities can be hands and feet for Jesus for the CD Release! Love it! I know you're out there.

I already received a call from an Event Planner who wants to help out, so... HERE WE COME!

Off to send some mail out, and get a disc to KENYA, Africa by request so folks at the Radio Station can play some tunes. Pray for that please. :) We all need a little Wakin' up to do!

Love and prayers,
e

No comments: